Thursday, December 20, 2007

Food service - KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT, LAUNDRY, WARE

Food service- As the state economy goes, so goes the food service industry. "It's not news to anybody what the state of the Michigan economy is. People just do not have as much money in their pockets anymore," Deloney said. Hundreds of food service workers at San Francisco International have authorized a two-day strike if their demands for more pay and better benefits aren't met. That would mean no dry turkey sandwiches and no wilted caesar salads for the Come to a College of Lake County Food Service Management (FSM) open house and information session on Monday, Jan. 14 to learn how CLC can help you achieve your career goals. The session will be held from 6-8 pm in the Willow Room (C001) Most of the time when I get a cup of coffee at a caf, it's no sweat when I ask them to fill my steel mug rather than use their disposable cup. The attendant gladly fills the mug, and just about always gives me some kind of discount of Most of the time when I get a cup of coffee at a caf, it's no sweat when I ask them to fill my steel mug rather than use their disposable cup. The attendant gladly fills the mug, and just about always gives me some kind of discount of Hundreds of food service workers at San Francisco International have authorized a two-day strike if their demands for more pay and better benefits aren't met. That would mean no dry turkey sandwiches and no wilted caesar salads for the

No comments: