Thursday, December 20, 2007

Food german - who should eat organic food

Food german- I like pizza, unfortunately, there aren't any good pizza restaurants here in KL, so will eat more pizza when I am in Germany. Generally I like German/Austria food. During winter time, have plum bun with vanilla sauce (it's called The story (and recipe in the book) is in German. Olivia was kind enough to translate the recipe for me. Thanks, Olivia! You can check out her blog here. Id never had Green Peas Soup before and looked forward to trying it. I like pizza, unfortunately, there aren't any good pizza restaurants here in KL, so will eat more pizza when I am in Germany. Generally I like German/Austria food. During winter time, have plum bun with vanilla sauce (it's called This from a BBC article on Germans using biometric scanners for shopping, the closing paragraph reads: "And it's not just supermarkets. At some German schools, students are now using biometrics to buy their school dinners. Finger food Food - German Chocolate Cake - CBS 4Mr. Food - German Chocolate CakeCBS 4, FL - 10 hours agoPlace the cake batter in a large bowl and cake decorating add 1/2 cup pecans and cake decorating 1/2 cup coconut; mix well then pour into the BERLIN -- Diplomats here are still buzzing over a relationship that almost nobody would have dared predict a few years ago. President Bush's current best friend in Europe, if not the world, may be a German: Chancellor Angela Merkel. I like pizza, unfortunately, there aren't any good pizza restaurants here in KL, so will eat more pizza when I am in Germany. Generally I like German/Austria food. During winter time, have plum bun with vanilla sauce (it's called In their latest series of European restaurant guides issued yesterday, restaurants in Germany beat ones in Italy. Yes, the schnitzel beat the lasagna as more German food places (9 in total) got the coveted 3-star Michelin rating than

No comments: